Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

My new teacher

Dear 2019  Teacher.

Hi my name is Sienna and I am 8  year old.My favourite colours is pink and yellow because I like Christmas.  Can’t wait until I’m going to be a year 4. I know that I’m going to be in year 4 next year.


My favourite thing is maths because it makes your  Brain work. My Culture is Samoan and Tongan. I have a cat called Kelly and she has brown fur. My favourite Subject at School is writing because I get to make up a story.


I have a best friend called Lute,Ema and Amira. Every morning Ema and Lute hug me in the hallway. Sometimes I need help with my writing and math because I loose my Glasses and Sometimes I like to Reads books. I like coming school because I like playing with my best friends. My birthday is June the 26.


I have 2 big brothers called Pou and Owen. 1 big. Sister called Challetta. I have a sister called Vienna. I like learning during sport. My favourite animal is lion. My favourite program on TV is TV 2 because it the kids program.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.